Convenient Online Course
- Award Winning Class developed by noted psychologist, Donald A. Gordon, PhD
- Complete the course 100% online
- Accessible 24/7 on computers, smartphones, and tablets
- Only 4 hours to complete
- 30 days access. Log in and out as needed.
- 60,000 parents have completed our course
- Guaranteed acceptance in Chester County!
No other class has validated and documented studies to show the positive results that Children in Between Online can produce. None of the other major advertised parenting classes do the research to prove the value of their class for the children.
We are the most widely recommended parenting class throughout the U.S. and have had over 100,000 parents complete our program.
After you successfully complete our course, you instantly get a certificate that you can print, download, or email for court.
Proven Results for Children
- Less child reported stress (22%)
- Fewer school absences (70%)
- Fewer doctor visits (54%)
The divorce/separation of one’s parents is a major event in the life of a child. Children in Between Online ensures that the accompaning stress is minimized, the long-term psychological burden is eased, and the whole process is made more understandable and manageable for the parents so that children will benefit.
Covered in the course
- Money Problems
- Children Carrying Messages
- Putting Down the Other Parent
- Long Distance Parenting
- Quizzing Children About the Other Parent
Low Cost, Guaranteed Acceptance in Chester County
Cities in Chester County include: West Chester, Exton, Downingtown, Coatesville, Malvern, Kennett Square, Phoenixville, Chester Springs, Paoli, West Grove, Oxford, Honey Brook, Berwyn, Parkesburg, Spring City, Thorndale, Avondale, Devon, Atglen, Lionville, Elverson, Chesterbrook, Cochranville, Birchrunville, Eagle, Toughkenamon, Modena, Pomeroy, South Coatesville, Caln, South Pottstown, Kenilworth and Westwood.
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2020 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.